The team at Circus Stuff is actively involved in teaching circus skills to children and youth on the Central Coast through our programs run through local schools and community organizations.
We strongly believe in the value of Circus education as a vehicle to develop not only physical attributes but also to greatly build self esteem in participants.
We are excited to be able to help teachers and community groups develop circus programmes that are workable and fun for all involved. So please don’t hesitate to ask for tips and ideas to help you on your way. Of course, as we are actively teaching in schools we can also advise on the best products for your needs.
1. Decide what bulk packs and or other products you want to order.
2. Generate a School Purchase order on a school letterhead. Please include the name of the purchasing teacher.
3. Ring or Email the order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Postage costs will be calculated and the cost will be added to your order. We will compare the cost of using a courier or Australia Post and give you the choice of delivery method.
5. You will be advised directly once your order has left and when you can expect your purchase.
Various payment options are available including credit card, cheque and direct deposit.
Circus Stuff bank details are included here for direct deposit payments.
Account Name: JC Love Productions Pty Ltd
Bank: The Greater Building Society
BSB: 637000 ACT: 717125916
Circus Stuff contact details: Ph; 02 4322 4418, E: email@example.com, Postal: PO Box 294, Gosford, 2250, NSW
|e: firstname.lastname@example.org 310a Mann St Gosford NSW 2250 ph: +61 2 4324 2318|